Marketing to the Fashion Industry.
Solutions for Designers, Photographers, Stylists, Make-up Artists and any business that is interested in marketing to the fashion industry.
Working with top fashion network, Fashion Rider, Online Customer Solutions are providing help to some of the most interesting and engaged fashion creatives in the UK.
Set up by Susie Doenhoff in 2011, Fashion Rider provides a platform for independent designers to showcase and sell their designs. Susie’s objective is to help as many members as possible achieve greatness in the fashion industry.
Online Customer Solutions owner, Rob Wilkinson, has been working with Susie for the past 6 months to raise awareness and increase the number of network members. Rob is also working on a marketing platform, designed to open up the creative audience to suitably aligned businesses.
At the time of writing Fashion Rider has the following reach:
- Nearly 4k Facebook followers.
- A 9k Twitter audience.
- 3.5k Pinterest followers.
- 2k+ Instagram followers.
- An engaged email subscriber list of over 2k.
Major players in the fashion world contact Susie for help sourcing creative resource. Setting up a profile is essential to raising awareness and getting more paid work.
The Fashion Rider Marketing Service
Strict controls apply when it comes to allowing access to the Fashion network. Only businesses with ethical ambitions, aligned with Susie’s, should apply.
- Fashion houses looking for new talent.
- Businesses large and small with products and services relevant and interesting to the creative audience.
- Photographers promoting shoots and offers, or looking for stylists and new clients.
- Designers – Looking for brand exposure resulting in more clients.
- Business support services looking for creatives as clients. For example accountants, marketing companies, other creatives.
Fashion Rider have a number of marketing plans to support businesses of any scale, from the independent designer; to the multinational fashion house.
Membership profile prices start from free, and marketing packages start from £300 for a 1-week promotion package. This includes distribution across all of the Fashion Rider social networks.
Find Out More
If you are interested in connecting with the UK Fashion network – or looking to raise your profile and find additional work – then have a look at the www.fashionrider.com website today!