Every small business is looking for ways to increase sales. Marketing, especially online marketing, is essential. Many small businesses rely on word of mouth when starting out. But after the first few customers and you are sure you have a business that could work, you need to start extending your reach. Can you business deliver beyond your local area? Do you make products that you could ship to the rest of the country, or even the world?
Online Marketing spans a number of areas including:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Make sure people who are looking for your site can find it!
- Social Media Marketing – for example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) – Advertise, for example, on Google or Facebook.
- Content Marketing – Do you have a blog that you could use to update people on your business?
Online Customer Solutions.com (OCS) specialise in working with small and medium businesses to help them grow.
OCS can setup and run everything, but sometimes – to keep costs down – clients are happy to take over the running of some of the services. OCS set everything up – for example a new website, PPC campaign or social media profile, but then provide low cost ongoing support.
Some tips to increase small business sales:
- Make sure you deliver a great service to your customers.
- Ensure your website is authoritative, trustworthy and expert.
- Build a local presence using social media.
- Ask your customers to write online reviews.
- Use online advertising to promote your business.
- Keep in-touch with your customers.
- Research your competitors, make sure you are offering value for money.
Online Customer Solutions can help with all the above (except number 1 – that’s up to you!)
Find out more
Contact us today, we can advise and provide a range of services, from setting up a website, to improving online marketing and conversions.